This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

A skincare routine can make or break your skin. It can determine whether you wake up feeling refreshed and glowing or oily and self conscious. ITK has been a growing brand from the blog and influencer favorite twins, Brooklyn and Bailey. ITK, In The Know, has the perfect products for a range of skin types for you to look and feel your best. Here is a lineup of their most recommended skin to product match-ups. Check out ITK’s Instagram highlights to find extra information and pro tips for your skin type.

Oily skin

ITK mentions that oily skin is “excess oil production” which needs “moisture + hydration that balances” to create the right routine. If you’re waking up looking slick and shiny and feeling greasy or sticky, these products are perfect for your night routine:

Cleanser – milk-to-foam gentle cleanser

Treatment – blemish treatment mist

Eye – day + night eye cream

Moisturizer – prebiotic gel moisturizer

Dry skin

Dry skin may look dull and flaky while feeling textured and dehydrated. If your skin is dry, ITK creators say your “skin is seeking moisture + can feel sensitive in the absence of it.” Dry skin will need hydration and a nourishing moisturizing. If this sounds like your skin, try these products in your nightly routine: 

Cleanser – milk-to-foam gentle cleanser

Eye – day + night eye cream

Moisturizer – deep moisture rich cream

Acne prone

Acne prone skin is most likely from oil build up or hormonal phases and changes. The creators of ITK say that the “skin needs a great cleanser + products to treat existing acne + discourage the skin from getting fussy.” If your skin looks red and inflamed, and feels bumpy and tender, try adding these to your night routine:

Cleanser – milk-to-foam gentle cleanser

Treatment – blemish treatment mist

Moisturizer – prebiotic gel moisturizer

Sensitive skin

Sensitive skin can be genetic or simply from excessive washing and exfoliating. Sensitive skin will look pink or red in some areas on the face and feel delicate and easy to irritate. If this describes your skin, these products in your night routine might help your skin recover and/or feel better:

Cleanser – milk-to-foam gentle cleanser

Eye – day + night eye cream

Moisturizer – deep moisture rich cream

Sophomore at FIT Photographer Getting married in August! :)