Culture > Digital

5 Editing Apps For The Perfect Instagram Feed

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Channeling your inner influencer and curating the perfect Instagram feed can take some serious time and effort. Luckily, there are apps to help with that. From what to do when you have no one to take the perfect shot, to editing, and feed planning — here is a list of 5 foolproof apps to help you make your feed to be #goals. 

1. lens buddy

First comes capturing the perfect shot! Lens Buddy makes it super easy to shoot solo. Just grab a tripod, hit start and the app will continuously take shots for you to sift through after. This is the perfect app when no one is around to take the perfect #OOTD picture. 

2. UNUM

If you want to design the perfect feed layout, UNUM allows you to play around with your photos and figure out how to arrange them for the most aesthetic feed possible. 

3. Tezza

Influencer Tezza Barton is the queen of a perfect Instagram feed. Her app, Tezza, makes it incredibly easy to edit photos, videos, and Insta stories!

4. Dazz cam

Ditch the disposable camera and add that retro film vibe with a few clicks using the Dazz app. 

5. Lightroom

The Lightroom app is free and easy to use. Plus, there are tons of inexpensive presets you can buy and download off of Etsy to help find your niche editing style. This is also the perfect app to tweak the photo settings for a minimally edited look.

My name is Giselle! I am currently a sophomore studying Fashion Business Management. In my free time, you can find me with an iced latte in hand, journaling, sifting through thrift store racks, or taking a leisurely stroll by the beach.