5 Early Black Friday Deals You Need to Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

1. Amazon

Amazon is getting an early start to Black Friday with deals ranging from $100 off of Fire TVs, to 50% off of watches. If you’re looking for a deal on pretty much anything, Amazon’s Early Black Friday Deals page is the place to look. 

2. Target

Target is currently holding sales on kitchen appliances, electronic devices, video games, and more. They also have a “Deal of the Day,” so be sure to check their website daily to stay up to date on the best sales. 

3. Princess Polly

The Australian boutique is also getting a jump start on Black Friday deals with their $25 and under page. With 22 pages of clothing and accessories, there’s surely a great deal for everyone. 

4. Macy’s

Macy’s always has incredible deals for Black Friday and luckily, they’re already getting started. The department store currently has deals on clothing, home decor, cosmetics, and more. 

5. Anthropologie

Let’s be honest: we all could spend hours perusing the home decor section at Anthropologie. Well, this up to 30% off sale on “entertaining essentials” may be your chance to finally buy those mugs that you’ve been eyeing. 

Jools is a senior at FIT majoring in Advertising and Marketing Communications with a minor in writing. She is the President and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus at FIT.