Wellness

4 Body Positive TikTokers Who Will Never Make You Feel Bad About Yourself in a Bikini

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Today it can be hard not to compare yourself to the influencers you see on TikTok. So many people promote ways to stay slim, rather than embracing the uniqueness of everyone’s body. However, these fabulous influencers listed below have no problem spreading their body-positive messages everywhere they go.

1. Victoria Garrick

Garrick rose to TikTok fame when she started sharing her struggles with an eating disorder while she was a D1 volleyball athlete in college. She shares how she overcame her eating disorder and what works best for her when it comes to creating a healthy relationship with food. She lets you know you’re not alone and that even athletes have body image issues.

2. Brittani Lancaster

Brittani Lancaster is another amazing woman who shares her body acceptance journey on TikTok. Lancaster also suffered from an eating disorder and decided to document what she eats in a day in recovery from that. She hoped it would help other people feel comfortable with food and inspire people to know that no matter what size you are, your body does not define your worth.

3. Clara Guillem

Clare Guillem, also known as @clareandherself on TikTok, came to be known by posting videos on TikTok showing what she looks like before and after she has eaten a meal. She informs people that it is okay to have a tummy after you just ate because it means you are fueling yourself to perform at the best it can be. She is also a big advocate for mental health awareness and wants people to know that your mental health is just as important as your physical health.

4. Ariella Nyssa

Nyssa is one TikToker who does not stand for body shaming. Her page is all about wearing whatever you want no matter what size. From bikinis to lower rise pants, and crop tops she makes a statement that fashion no matter size is for everyone and if anyone says otherwise well, they can go @$#%# off.

Hello, my name is Anna Valenta I am a current Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology studying Cosmetic and Fragrance Marketing and minoring in English with emphasis on writing. I am from New Jersey and love traveling, beauty, and the beach. I like trying new things and have a very outgoing personality and I hope you enjoy reading my articles just as much as I enjoy writing them!