Keturah Fudge, ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

No matter where I go on campus someone tells me I have a freshman twin! After some thorough investigation I met my Doppelganger! And she’s absolutely adorable! Meet this week’s Campus Cutie and incoming freshman, Keturah Fudge.

Name: Keturah Fudge
Major: Broadcast Journailsm
Hometown: Miami, Fla
Classification: Freshman
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

HC FAMU: Your reaction to being picked for this article?
KF: I was shocked and ecstatic because there are so many beautiful girls on this campus that could have been chosen.

HC FAMU: Who is your favorite celeb cutie?
KF: My favorite celebrity cutie is definitely Beyonce. She is a beautiful person with a beautiful personality.

HC FAMU: Why did you choose FAMU?
KF: I chose FAMU because it is one of the best HBCU’S in existence. It gives ever student the opportunity to chase their dreams, but most importantly it’s the school that will push you towards greatness and will have your back no matter what. Why? Because we are FAMU-ly.

HC FAMU: What are your favorite things to do in your free time?
KF: I love to socialize, learn different things about my FAMU-ly, workout, and I love to get involved with different activities on campus.

HC FAMU: What’s next for Keturah Fudge?
KF: As a freshman I plan to get involved with SGA, help better FAMU, and get my hands on organizations dealing with community service that help better our FAMU community. In the future, I plan to be a well known Broadcaster in the entertainment industry then later on in life I want to open my own boutique and hair studio called, “Keturah Kouture” and “Keturah Hair Studio”. I also plan on writing a book entitled, “The story behind a pretty face”. So basically, in the future I believe with me keeping God first, there are a lot of great things to come!

Itopia is a senior from New Rochelle, New York studying Magazine Production. She is the founder of Florida A&M's campus branch. After graduation, Itopia plans to move back to NY and go to fashion school! In her spare time Itopia enjoys tweeting, browing on Tumblr, eating and listening to music.