This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Name: Eve Franklin            

Course: Photography           

Year: 1st Year

What and Where:

Dress – Hollister

Cardigan – Jaeger

Shoes – Jaeger

Style: Eve looks a delightful spring chicken in this outfit. The floral dress is cute and very flattering whilst the darker wool cardigan keeps her warm when the sun hides behind those clouds. I also love her cute ribbon in her hair; very Blair Waldorf. Her ultimate guilty pleasure is online shopping, her recent purchase being Victoria Secret haul on mass. And when asked what her favourite shop was she had to pause for thought (for quite some time) but came to the conclusion that Ted Baker was in fact her personal fave!

SShhh…Style Secret:

Get her preppy headwear look and pick up some ribbons in Trago, they add a colour or pattern pop to any outfit. You can tie it round the whole of your head or a bow around the perfect pony. Girly yet sophisticated. 

My name is Paris Anne Richardson and I am attending Falmouth University studying English with Creative Writing. I am an avid reader and subscriber to both Atlas and Vogue. My ideal day is hanging out with my girlfriends shopping and hopping from one coffee shop to another, and I am massive sucker for people watching. Hope you enjoy reading all the posts.