6 of the Cutest Dog Breeds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Dogs. They’re incredible! They’re cute, snuggly, loving, furry, loyal, yappy, and just overall ah-may-zing! 

Below is a list of my top 6 favourite breeds of dogs. Let’s admire them!

1. Pug

These puppers originated from China and they’re ugly but ugly in a super cute way. Their flat faces, short noses, bulging eyes, and loaf-like bodies just make them so freakin’ adorable! 

I don’t know how to handle their loaf-ness! 

2. Shiba Inu

Shibas are originally from Japan and their cute faces and slim but fluffy bodies are what people love so much about them. 

Look at that tiny little face and cute snout! 

3. French Bulldog

French Bulldogs (also known as Frenchies) are from France and are mostly known for thier ears that stand up-right and their pug-like stature. 

Seriously. So. Cute. 

4. Shih Tzu 

Shih Tzus, also known as ‘Chrysanthemum Dogs’, and are believed to have been originated in Tibet but their origins are debatable. Their multi-coloured fur, floppy ears, and teeny tiny noses make them irrisistably adorable! 

Just look at that springy hair! 

Can’t handle it. 

5. Dalmation 

These spotted cuties are known for being the official firehouse dog and they’re so well loved that two films have been made centering them! 

Unbelievably adorable. 

6. Chow Chow

Chow Chows are originally from Nothern China; they are referred to as the ‘Songshi Quan’ meaning ‘puffy lion dog’. They resemble fluffy bears and are quite possibly the cutest dog breed ever. 

Look at ALL of that fluff! 

Hi there! My name is Genesis and I'm the CC for Her Campus Falmouth! I also currently study English with Creative Writing at Falmouth Universty! I'm originally from New York City but I'm abroad for university. Some of the things I love include the colour pink, furry and fat animals, watching films, going for walks, taking pictures of animals, reading sci-fi, and writing!