Zayn and Gigi Split After Two Years and We’re Devastated

Ladies, make a date with the two favorite men in your life (Ben and Jerry) because the most tragic breakup since One Direction has happened! What’s worse is that it’s Zayn and Gigi who broke up, and their relationship was #goals. After two years, ~ZiGi~ have called it quits and it does not look like their love is going to be rekindled anytime soon.

Their Twitter statements about how they felt were so sad and there are not enough crying emojis to show it. Although their love only lasted for two years, the PILLOWTALK music video will have a special place in our hearts forever. You never know ladies…hopefully Taylor Swift will be inspired by this breakup with a new hit song since Gigi is part of the ~squad~ after all. We can only hope #fingerscrossed!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)