You’ll Never Guess Whose Grandson This Is

Chris Leidy, the 34-year-old man pictured in the photograph above, is the grandson of fashion designer and icon Lilly Pulitzer. Who would have thought?

Leidy is a famous photographer who splits his time between NYC in the Flatiron District, and everywhere else in the world where he shoots his incredible photographs for a living (Town & Country). Though Leidy loved his grandmother very much, and appreciates all of her contributions to society, you won’t find any of her designs or apparel in his closets. Instead, he chooses to fill space with his shoe addiction. He, like many other guys I know, are more into that “ripped jeans and converse” look, as opposed to the bright colors that Lilly and her preppy collection inspire (T&C).

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !