sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Woman Crush Wednesday: Lena Dunham

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s safe to say that Lena Dunham is my favorite person on this planet. As the creator, writer, and star of the HBO show Girls, she changed the game by portraying different kind of friendships. She is not afraid to speak her mind and challenge social norms. Lena will forever and always be my Woman Crush Wednesday.

She shows us the importance of having a dance party with your best friends

The importance of confidence and the best way to take a compliment

Lena knows that lazy days are a good thing

Lena understands that cake is the best four-letter word

She believes that Hump Day is always the best day

She knows that singing in the shower is the perfect way to end the day

Lena understands that there are many ways to define adulthood

She is the best at making her friends feel their best

She gets the weird things that you and your friends do

And lets face it; she is just absolute perfection!

Sources:http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2014/03/lena-dunham-…

I'm a senior Politics major with English and Women, Gender, and Sexuality studies minors. My passions include reading, writing, and Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. You can find me binge watching Netflix or loudly singing along to my newest music obsession.
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!