Why We Love David Yurman’s New Pinky Ring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Step aside traditional David Yurman rings; there is a new obsession to rave about. The newest fad, pinky rings by David Yurman, has us all excited. Especially with fall fashion in our midst, these pinky rings are super trendy and add a little extra sparkle to a pair of jeans and a comfy, knit sweater. They are simple and elegant for those who do not accessorize with a lot of jewelry. 

There is finally a ring for that lonely pinky finger that is always too small to make the cut. David Yurman’s pinky rings are covered in diamonds, one with an initial and others in traditional colors such as gold and rose gold. They are also offered in a variety of unique and fun colors including turquoise, bubblegum pink, and even a multi-colored option. It is important to note that the bubblegum pinky ring will only be making it’s debut for a limited time, so get it before its gone!

The pinky ring collection by David Yurman was inspired by the scents of Evan Yurman’s youth. According to Dujour, “The rings are made of scents from flavors like cotton candy, spearmint and grape.” The collection is available in David Yurman stores and on the David Yurman website as of September 1st.

A ring this beautiful does not come cheap; David Yurman pinky rings range from $875- $11,500. Although expensive, they make for quite the fashion statement. Who could resist a little more bling in our lives? Start saving up ladies!

English major with a concentration in journalism
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.