This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Praise Jesus, Hallelujah! After four long years since her last album, Adele is finally back on the music scene. I have been an avid Adele fan since the release of her album 21—I remember riding around in high school blasting that album in my car. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say these past four years waiting for a new release have been pure torture. In order to celebrate her return, here are some reasons we love Adele!

1. Her voice

I’ll start by stating the obvious, Adele’s voice was meticulously crafted by angels. Her voice is what dreams are made of and we can’t wait to hear her newest creations.

2. She’s stunning

Excuse me, Adele, did you know that it’s not fair to be as beautiful and as talented as you are!! We love you and all that you do, but c’mon, leave some good looks for the rest of us!

3. Her style is always on point 

Does anyone have the number of Adele’s stylist? If so, can you please share?!

4. She doesn’t adhere to social pressures

In a 2012 interview she said, “I’ve never seen magazine covers or music videos and been like ‘I need to look like that to be a success.’ I don’t want to be some skinny mini with my t-ts out. I really don’t want to do it and I don’t want people confusing what it is that I’m about.” We always knew she was perfection.

5. She’s tried online dating

Before welcoming a beautiful baby boy with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, Adele was a single girl like the rest of us. In an interview she said, “I just signed up for eHarmony. I can’t put a photo of myself, so I don’t get any e-mails!” Celebs, they’re just like us!

6. She has songs for any mood

Do you need a good cry? A power-ballad? A girl-power jam? Adele has the cure for all ailments

7. “Hello” made history

Not only has “Hello,” broken YouTube records, but it is also the first music video in history that was partially shot using IMAX cameras.

8. She’s a philanthropist

She once contributed $12,000 to a charity auction for Keep a Child Alive, an organization that helps African children and families living with HIV/AIDS.

9. She loves Beyonce as much as we do

One queen loving another? Makes sense.

Thank heavens Adele is back. Pick up 25 this Friday, November 20th!

I'm a senior Politics major with English and Women, Gender, and Sexuality studies minors. My passions include reading, writing, and Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. You can find me binge watching Netflix or loudly singing along to my newest music obsession.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.