This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

February 14th—the most lovey-dovey and romantic holiday of the year. Regardless of your relationship status, it is the perfect day to show your #OOTD some love. Here are some of the best ways to turn any outfit into a girly, Valentine’s Day look. Whether you’re celebrating at home in comfy clothes with your BFFs or you’re going out on a romantic dinner date, below are some outfit ideas to make your V-Day ensemble look like it’s been kissed by cupid.

Look #1: Ultimate Valentines Day Date

When choosing your fancy dinner date outfit, go for something cute and flirty, but still sexy. Lace-up, black pumps paired with a red bodycon dress go hand in hand while the criss-cross details on the dress and shoes show just enough skin. To add a flirty flare, pair it with a cute, Valentine’s Day themed clutch, similar to this lip clutch from Zulily.

Look #2: Cute & Cozy Night-In

Staying in to watch rom-coms with your S.O. or having a slumber party with the girls? These cute heart pajamas from Forever21 are the perfect option to be in the Valentine’s Day spirit, while also being comfy cozy. Throw on a rose facemask (also V-Day themed) and some cozy socks to complete a Valentine’s Day inspired outfit for a night in.

Look #3: Casual Date Night

A combination of flirty and comfortable, this outfit still reps the Valentine’s Day vibe. A chunky cable knit sweater is a must have in every girl’s wardrobe. Pairing it with soft, blush tones and a topknot will give it a girly flare. Adding a lace bralette underneath will keep you feeling secretly sexy, which is the key to confidence on this romantic holiday. This look is perfect for seeing a movie, ice-skating, or having a casual lunch date.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Cierra Miller

Fairfield '19

My name is Cierra Miller and I am a senior at Fairfield University! I joined Her Campus Fairfield as a freshman and began to write articles. I then became the  Social Media Content Writer, Pinterest Manager, and worked alongside the Instagram Manager as a sophomore. My junior year I progressed to Director of Social Media, which is the position I currently have now. I am majoring in Studio Art with a double minor in Graphic Design and Marketing! I love HCFU!
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.