This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Whether they were inviting us to the coolest parties or going on crazy foreign adventures, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen always had the best movies. They taught us all about life, love, and friendship, all in totally outlandish (and most likely unrealistic) situations; their films always made for the best movie marathons! Here are some of the reasons why MK&A movies will always be classics:

1. Because they gave us all the bright idea to sell our brother, and even if you didn’t have a brother, you wished you did so you could sell him.

2. Because you always wished you could be invited to one of their awesome parties.

3. Because they taught us the greatest song about pizza ever!

4. Because they always had the best guest stars including Megan Fox (Holiday in the Sun), Michael Cera (Switching Goals), and Troian Bellisario (Billboard Dad)

5. Because they taught you the best way to find a new Mom was to post your Dad’s face on a giant billboard.

6. Because they always had the coolest clothes.

7. Because they always went to the coolest places.

8. Because there always happened to be two foreign boys waiting to whisk them away for adventures… Is that not how travelling abroad is?

9. Because you always considered them your really cool best friends.

10. Because they always made you wish you had a twin to have amazing adventures with!

Hey I'm Allison! I am currently a senior at Fairfield University. I'm a communications major and marketing minor with a special interest in fashion. Some of my hobbies include watching movies, reading, hanging out with my friends, shopping, blogging, and spending time with my family! I have been reading Her Campus for a while and I am super excited to finally get involved!