Style

Target Now Sells Matching Family Holiday Pajamas, and We Are ~Obsessed~

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Need another reason to visit Target? Well, you are in luck because the store has released matching pajama sets for the ~whole family~ just in time for the holiday season! The collection consists of different holiday patterns that feature button-up tops and matching bottoms for men, women, and kids. Target even made matching pajamas for your furry friend, whether it be for dogs or patient cats! Choose from a variety of different styles, including Santa and Elf-themed, classic checkered flannel, and “Holly Jolly Holiday.”

The holiday collection ranges from $10 to $24.99 per piece, but the purchase will be well worth it because who wouldn’t want to match with their dog?? If you are unsure which size to get for your pet, Target provides a handy pet size chart and even suggests which breeds fit into which size. 

Do not agonize too long over which pair you want as a lot of styles are already sold out online, while others are even back-ordered. Nonetheless, nothing screams holiday cheer quite like a matching set of pajamas, so make sure to get your hands on a pair before the Christmas cards roll out! 

Amber Shephard

Fairfield '20

Amber Shephard graduated Fairfield University in 2020 where she majored in Psychology and minored in Marketing. 
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.