Stop Everything: Missy Elliot Released A New Song

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Recently, Missy Elliott, supa dupa fly queen of the 90’s, gave us an early Christmas present by releasing a new song “WTF (Where They From)” with Pharrell. It’s been a while since she’s dropped any music, but with catchy hooks and a funky beat, this song is sure to join the likes of her most popular songs, “Get Ur Freak On” and “Work It”. Missy proves that though she’s been out of the game for a while, she still reigns supreme. 

Originally from Boston, Caroline is a sophomore International Studies major and French minor at Fairfield University. She is a News Editor for Her Campus Fairfield as well as the Twitter Account Manager. When not hitting the books you can find her talking about cats and over posting on Instagram as @wiccancool.
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant