jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Shay Mitchell Launches New Lifestyle Brand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Shay Mitchell is a travel icon. She can always be seen jetting around the world while somehow looking perfect. She is known for sharing her excursions on her Instagram page and YouTube channel, which she has coined with the adorable name #Shaycation. Lucky for us who dream of traveling the world while looking as put-together as Shay, she just launched a stunning new lifestyle brand called BÉIS.

BÉIS focuses on products that make traveling more convenient, but Shay has said that the products are for everyone – whether you’re packing a bag for a plane ride to Italy, or need a cuter tote to organize your makeup in. This line features 6 products, including a weekender bag, a backpack, a duffel, passport holders, luggage tags, and a cosmetics tote. The passport holders and luggage tags come in an array of colors, from reds and yellows to purples.

Shay says that her weekender bag is her favorite bag because it can fit up to 3 pairs of shoes, plus a change of clothes, her laptop, her cosmetic case, and even a bottle of hot sauce (a necessity).

Not only is everything sleek, on-trend, and adorable, but everything is under $85! We cannot wait to get our hands on these affordable pieces, which we think are especially perfect for anyone studying abroad next semester. Shay has even hinted at making wet wipes and something to cover your hotel remote controller – 2 products perfect for keeping you happy and healthy on your travels!

Shop the line here and remember to caption all your traveling photos with #Shaycation!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com