Pumpkin Spice Recipes That Aren’t PSL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Believe it or not collegiettes, a Starbucks PSL is not the only way to fulfill your pumpkin spice obsession.  From healthy desserts to all-out indulgent treats, say hello to fall with these deliciously different ways to enjoy pumpkin spice.  

Channel your inner child with these upgraded Pumpkin Spice Waffles that will make every Sunday brunch even more Instagram-worthy.

These Healthy Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Bars  are a perfect combination of sweet, salty and savory in one bite. 

Think of this Banana Pumpkin Spice Smoothie as a quick and easy go-to snack that is comparable (and maybe even better) than your favorite Starbucks PSL. 

When late night studying and a busy schedule keep you on-the-go, try these Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Energy Bites  instead of reaching for another cup of coffee.

Who needs to waste time on line at Dunkin Doughnuts when you can make your own mouth-watering batch of Frosted Pumpkin Spice Latte Doughnuts?! 

If you have a Keurig, save some time in your hectic mornings with this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte

For every s’more-loving-summer-collegiette, these Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Cookies were made for you. 

Forget potato chips. For the first time, you can actually finish a full bag of these Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips without feeling guilty. 

Turn your typical yogurt parfait into a fall favorite with this Pumpkin Spice Granola topping. 

Vegan diets are no obstacle for this Soft Vegan Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Spice Buttercream Frosting 

So what are you waiting for? Pumpkin season is just getting started. 

Camille Giacovas is a sophomore at Fairfield University with an International Studies major and an English minor with a concentration in Professional Writing.  She dreams of traveling the world and she strongly believes in the power of living a positive life. She is a lover of hot yoga, running and finding the little things in life that bring her joy. Her mornings would not be complete without a chai tea latte. 
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.