The Perfect Presents for Everyone in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you love the holidays as much as we do, then you can’t wait to start shopping for your family and friends. But as much as we enjoy it, coming up with fresh ideas are sometimes hard to come by. Here is a list of some of the best presents for everyone in your life. Now all you have to worry about is an original way to wrap them.

The Girly Girl

Sephora Favorites Lashstash 

Perfect for every girly girl, especially the makeup obsessed. This includes samples of Sephora’s best-selling mascara plus an eyelash curler! Every collegiette knows mascara is an essential in her everyday routine! 

The Cool Mom

Kate Spade New York Slim Portable Charger 

Our moms will never have phone troubles again…. As long as they can figure out how to use it.

The Bookworm

Kindly Go Away I’m Reading Coffee Mug

Get them a gift engraved with what all avid readers want to say while reading. Fill the mug with hot chocolate mix, making it a perfect present for the bookworm in your life.

The Foodie

Glitter Cake Knife

Who doesn’t love baking and sparkles? My guess is no one. The baker in your life will be thrilled to have these cake knives in their collection. A matching tart server plus teaspoon set are available as well.

The Sports Fanatic

Tickets to see their favorite team or a piece of memorabilia are a must. Try sportsmemorabilia.com for inspiration. 

The Kid at Heart

Taboo

This is the perfect gift for those who love to play games and spend time with family and friends. Who doesn’t love Taboo!

The Travel Enthusiast

Travel Journal

Your friend who cannot wait to study abroad will love this journal. They can make lists of all the places they want to travel to and all the places that they have seen. Paris, London, Sydney, and Tokyo are just a few on out list.

The Fashionista

Sunglasses

What do you get the girl who seems like she has every piece of clothing? Try sunglasses especially aviators, they are a classic style that they will use in the many years to come. 

The Laid Back Dude

Hurley Pants 

These pants are perfect for the man in your life who enjoys skiing or surfing. These pants will allow them to live adventurously while keeping warm and staying stylish…even if they think they are too cool to admit it.

The Techie

Anker Portable Wireless Speaker

Perfect for both guys and girls alike, this portable speaker will have everyone talking. Also, they will be the favorite guest at any party if they bring these speakers along.

The Fitness Guru

Fitbit Charge

The fitbit is perfect for your friend who loves working out and staying fit. 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.