New BFF Alert! Prince Harry and Harry Styles Have Reportedly Chatted about Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This past weekend, Harry Styles and Prince Harry met at the Royal Variety Performance at Royal Albert Hall in London, and of course they had to become friends. If you ask us it’s about time! They have so much in common. Aside from being some of today’s most eligible bachelors, they both are widely successful in their careers. Did we mention that one is a prince and the other is a part of one of the hottest bands right now?! Oh and we cant forget that they both share the same name, Harry. The most important exchange of words you’ll hear all week happened as follows:

Prince Harry to Harry Styles: ”When was the last time you got a haircut?”

Harry Styles to Prince Harry: “I’m not planning on it right now”.

As far as bromances go, we’re cool with this one, and can’t wait to see what antics these two will get into.   This past weekend, Harry Styles and Prince Harry met at the Royal Variety Performance at Royal Albert Hall in London, and of course they had to become friends. If you ask us it’s about time! They have so much in common. Aside from being some of today’s most eligible bachelors, they both are widely successful in their careers. Did we mention that one is a prince and the other is a part of one of the hottest bands right now?! Oh and we cant forget that they both share the same name, Harry. The most important exchange of words you’ll hear all week happened as follows:

As far as bromances go, we’re cool with this one, and can’t wait to see what antics these two will get into.

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant