Must Have Celeb Collaborations for this Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, the holidays are just around the corner and, let’s be real, most of us are probably going shopping a week before Christmas. The struggles of being on a college budget constantly seem to be getting in the way. Although the holidays can be the most expensive time of the year, these celeb collaborations are must-have items this holiday season. Nothing is better than buying products we already love, especially if they are inspired by our fave celebs. Here are some of the best celeb collaborations this holiday season:

1. Nicki Minaj x M·A·C

Nicki and M·A·C created a lip line of nude shades which happen to be only $17.50, #steal. You can find her new collection in many department stores such as Macy’s, Bloomingdales, and of course, M·A·C. Get the look while supplies last!

2. Selena Gomez x Puma

Who can forget about our girl ~Selena~ this holiday season? Selena has been doing a ton of collaborations this past year, but many may not know about her Puma collection. This very exclusive athletic line features the Phenom women’s training shoes priced at $90.00. This line is definitely a must under the tree this year for all the Selenators.

3. Ariana Grande

~Hold the phone~, Ariana Grande came out with a new perfume this holiday season. Ariana decided to surprise us yet again with another amazing fragrance. “Moonlight” is $59.00 for the 3.4 oz and $49.00 for the 1.7 oz. This amazing perfume with notes of fluffy marshmallow and fresh peony can be found at Macy’s.   

4. Demi Lovato x Fabletics

We’re sure you’ve heard of Kate Hudson’s athletic line Fabletics, but did you hear Demi Lovato decided to join her in this collab? Demi created an awesome line of athletic wear that is guaranteed to make you feel ~confident~.

Hope everyone has a ~fabulous~ holiday season! Happy shopping!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com