Meet The “Hair” Stylist: Gina Gallo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Her Campus Fairfield is so thankful to be in such close proximity to such an ~amazing~ salon. Hair’s team is made up of many different stylists with different backgrounds and specialties. 

We are very excited for our new segment, “Meet The Stylists,” where we will introduce a new stylist every so often throughout the semester. 

Our first stylist is Gina Gallo! Read below to learn all about Gina:

Name:

Gina Gallo

Hometown:

Trumbull, CT

Type of Stylist:

Master Stylist in cutting and coloring.

Hair Specialties:

I’m having a lot of fun with balayage and hair painting these days!

Where did you go to school for hairdressing?

National Academy of Cosmetology, Orange, CT.

How long have you been in the business?

28 years.

How long have you been working at Hair?

28 years! Hair was my first full time position in hairdressing!

Favorite part about your job?

I’m a people person. I love making people feel better about themselves by giving them a new look!

Favorite activity to do in your free time?

I love to get a workout in first thing in the morning to start my day off right. I’m also a band mom!

Interesting fact about yourself?

I love to cook!

If you weren’t doing hair, what would you be doing?

I can’t think of anything more satisfying then doing hair. It is my passion and always has been.

To book an appointment with Gina contact Hair at 203-255-1041

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com