Meet Enzo Lucarelli ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie has stolen the hearts of many girls in Regis Hall. Not only does he have the looks, but he has a charming personality as well. Read more about Enzo and see why this Cutie has taken the lady Stags by storm.

Name: Enzo Lucarelli

Year: 2018

Hometown: Fair Haven NJ

Major: Business (Undecided)

Campus Activities: Men’s Crew, Finance Club, Intramural Soccer

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus: What do you look for in a girl?

Enzo Lucarelli: Someone who can make me laugh.

HC: Blondes or Brunettes?

EL: *Smiles* I don’t have a preference.

HC: What’s something most people don’t know about you?

EL: I enjoy drawing.

HC: What’s favorite pick up line?

EL: Get to know me, and I’ll tell ya. *Winks*

HC: What’s your ideal date?

EL: [Laughs] I would take her out somewhere nice for dinner, but I love surprising her and doing something spontaneous.

HC: What do you do on your down time?

EL: I love to hang with my boys.

HC: What’s your go-to coffee drink?

EL: Black and I also drink a lot of tea.

HC: If someone gave you a ticket to go anywhere in the world and you could take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take?

EL: I would go to the North Shore in Hawaii because the beaches there are beautiful and I’ll take that special someone who is willing to go with me.

HC: What’s your dream job?

EL: My dream job would be an artist of some kind.

HC: What do you love about Fairfield?

EL: I love the people here.

Fast Facts:

HC: What’s your favorite TV show?

EL: Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

HC: Go-to midnight snack?

EL: Something with Nutella.

HC: Favorite song?

EL: “Country Girl” by Luke Bryan.

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?

EL: It’s a tie between Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence.

Hi my name is Alejandra Arias and I am the Executive Feature Editor for Her Campus Fairfield
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.