Meet Campus Cuties: Nick Lanni and Connor McCourt ‘19

These sophomore cuties might not have lucked out in the village lottery, but they sure are keeping things interesting over in the quad. Meet Nick Lanni and Connor McCourt! Year: 2019

Major

Nick: Marketing

Connor: Accounting

Relationship Status:

Nick: Let me answer for Connor: It’s complicated...As for myself, I am in a happy relationship. HC: Describe each other in three words.

Nick: Tender, perspire-y… I only got two. 

Connor: Bodacious, fun-loving, and firecracker.

HC: What is it like living in Loyola together?

Nick: It is great being in the presence of God; I feel like he watches over us more now that we live here.

Connor: I am thankful that being thrown in here has changed my Jesuit values, and I can honestly say I am a changed man from last year.

HC: Where do you spend most of your time at Fairfield?

Nick: Room 355 Kostka

Connor: Ditto.

HC: Favorite place to eat off campus and best thing to eat there?

Nick: Chipotle. Sometimes one burrito isn't enough so I’ll do two. What’s in the burrito? Double steak, double rice, double sour cream…I’m a plain kinda guy.

Connor: Sunday mornings I like to get myself a BEC and head to Sasco Beach. Sometimes get lost out in the water. 

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

Nick: I am the fourth string goaltender on club hockey, assistant captain for three intramural teams and captain of Big Nards Soft Hands handball team.

Connor: I would like to consider myself the assistant goalie coach for club hockey.

HC: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Nick: This year at the townhouses, I was walking home from 12 block where the hill is and I slipped and fell in front of about 50 underclassmen. I got up, slipped and fell again. Then I ran away and said you guys are all idiots… then I slipped again. That was three slips.

Connor: I accidentally threw up on Nick on my birthday weekend last year... 

HC: If you could be any superhero, who would it be and why?

Nick: Ant Man because everything on me would grow.

Connor: Or shrink.

Nick: No, he has the ability to shrink or grow.

Connor: Who has the hottest girlfriend? Superman, because isn't it obvious for the girls.

HC: Where do you see yourself after graduation?

Nick: Probably faking my birth certificate so I can come back to Fairfield and do this all over again.

Connor: Living in my mom’s basement.

As always, be sure to follow this week’s campus cuties on Instagram! @nlanni33    @connor_mccourt3