This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Lush is ready to kick off the ~spooky season~ with their 2019 Halloween collection! This year’s lineup includes goblins, witches, ghouls, and other signature Halloween creatures that might pop out at you in a haunted house! The products include the perfect mixture of scary and fun. From a one-eyed goblin bath bomb to a sweet smiling ghost soap bar, there is something in the new collection for everyone to enjoy!

My personal favorite piece from this year’s collection is the Magic Crystals Shower Scrub. The name sounds like a spooky potion, and it’s my favorite color, purple! This scrub contains Epsom and sea salts with peppermint, spearmint, rosemary, and sage- the perfect combo to exfoliate and sooth the skin. I’ll definitely be using this magic to help scrub my skin before an ~essential~ Halloween spray tan.

Lush nailed it this year with the collection! Be sure to check it out on their website. Happy fall y’all! 

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.