Looks For Less: Fall Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With millions of albums already sold and a hot boyfriend like Calvin Harris, what more could you want? Oh yeah, a perfect fashion sense.

Taylor Swift is always dressed to impress in preppy prints like plaid and stripes, which are complete staples for collegiettes during fall.You can get a pair of pants similar to hers from American Eagle, a scarf from TJ Maxx, brown combat boots from ThreadSence, and a tan peacoat from L.L. Bean.

Perfect! Now all you need is that “red lip, classic thing that you like” along with winged liner, and you’re ready to take the day on in style! 

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant