Life Lessons Learned From Pinterest Quotes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Pinterest is a magical world where one can learn how to make crafts, how to dress and how to bake. Although, many of these projects may not work out as expected, Pinterest is a creative outlet to learn different things. This social media platform also has many motivational quotes to help any college girl through her toughest days. Here are a few of my favorites:

1.  Self Acceptance
“Being called weird is like being called limited edition. It means you’re something people don’t see that often. Remember that.”

#TBT to when being called weird was insult. Those days are over. Yes, I am weird, and don’t forget it. Embrace your inner weirdo.

2.  The Importance of Caring
“Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.”

Be good do good. You never know how it will impact someone’s life. 

3.  Self Love
“The strongest actions for a women is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.”
Self-love is the best love there is ladies! Do not be afraid to put yourself first and show the world what you are made of. 

4.  Elegance 
“ Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.”
Keeping it classy ladies is always the way to go #fancy.

5.   Making Mistakes
“Yes, I could have made some different choices in life but I did what I did, both good and bad and I am not who I was. I have moved on, it’s all part of growing up.”

Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Life is about learning from them and growing. Never have regrets.  

6. Rejection
“Trust that when the answer is no, there’s a better yes down the road.”

Sometimes rejection is not the end of a journey but the beginning of one; hang in there! Everything will work out in the end. 

7. Success
“Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed just make your absence felt”

Live you’re live for a purpose- success and recognition will come with it. 

English major with a concentration in journalism
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant