Style

La Moda Fashions: You Need to Start Shopping There

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Last weekend, I had the chance to model for ~La Moda Fashions~ through Her Campus Fairfield. Conveniently located on Post Road in Downtown Fairfield, I wondered to myself why I had never thought to check it out before! The shop is located on the Stag Bus route, so you should definitely visit! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to model because after having a taste of that style, I know I will be back soon! 

La Moda has gorgeous fall pieces to help upgrade your wardrobe from basic to ~trendy~. There is a vast variety of items, including going out pieces, workout apparel, casual clothes, and statement accessories. There’re so many items to choose from! It’s also important to note that the customer service is ~amazing,~ they will personally help you style your desired look! The associates are always willing to order something for you in a different color or size if needed. 

I had the chance to model a denim on denim look, which looked ~perfect~ together. I also modeled a comfy pair of Spanx snakeskin leggings that would be great for a workout or even a going out occasion. These were paired with the trendiest fuzzy coat and a gold chain necklace. 

The boutique seemed to enjoy collaborating with HCFU, so I’m sure they will do more events with us in the future. They even offer a student discount! Next time you are shopping in town, definitely be sure to check out La Moda Fashions! 

Happy Shopping!

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.