jakob owens WUmb eBrpjs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens WUmb eBrpjs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Kylie Jenner’s App Causing A Craze

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The Kardashian/Jenner clans are some smart businesswomen. They have managed to market themselves so well that they have created an empire. Kylie, the youngest sister, is following in her sister’s footsteps. She has a huge fan following that are obsessed with her look and style as much as she is.

Jenner has been promoting the launch of her website that will include ideas for looks plus style tips, and it’s finally here in a big way. Not only do fans get a website that gives them an exclusive first hand look into Jenner’s fab life but they also get it in an app for on the go access.

According to Seventeen Magazine, there’s a catch. To be part of this first-hand experience, it will cost about $2.99 a month. That’s correct, fans would have to pay monthly to gain access to the website and the app. The rest of the Kardashian/Jenner women have also launched their website and apps and yes fans have to pay separately to follow more then one. No discounts here!

Looks like fans will have to skip their morning Starbucks for a while and save a little extra to meet those payments. Welcome to the real world ladies.    

Hi my name is Alejandra Arias and I am the Executive Feature Editor for Her Campus Fairfield
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.