Favorite #HCFUBOO Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Happy belated Halloween, fellow stags! Everyone killed it with their Halloween costumes this past weekend and showed them off by using the hashtag, #HCFUBoo! Here are some of our favorite costumes:

The Dancing Duo Emoji Who doesn’t love emojis? Why not be one with your best friend for Halloween? 

Britney Spears She slayed the “Baby One More Time” look!

Stag!

Some stags killed it – by dressing up as stags!

Mermaid ~Just mermaid things~.

Skeletons Our Campus Correspondent’s killed the game as skeletons! 

And if anyone was wondering what I went as… Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO PLAYED ALONG! #HCFUBOO

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant