Even Raven Baxter Couldn’t Predict This

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Oh, snap! Raven Baxter is back.

She taught us to sassy and confident. She inspired our very 2000’s wardrobe. The Boys in Motion were our ~favorite~ onscreen band, and we all hoped to find friends like Chelsea and Eddie. We even faked ‘seeing the future’ and feared to have a spitting principal like Mr. Lawler. Raven Baxter was, and still is, our spirit animal. Actress Raven-Symoné is currently a talk show host on The View, where she gets to express her political, social, and cultural beliefs.

But, E News has released ground-breaking news: “That’s So Raven Spinoff Happening at Disney Channel…and Raven Symoné is Starring!” Although it is still in the works, the bases of the plot (as E News reveals) involves Raven as a single parent of children who also see the future. Perhaps 2016 is not the bust we all have come to believe…

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.