The Duchess of Cambridge is Expecting Yet Again!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The royal family has a reason to celebrate! The Palace has announced that Will and Kate are going to be parents once again, according to Eonline. The press release also revealing that the couple will be expecting their second child in April 2015.

This new addition to the family will be forth in line to the English throne, following big brother George, dad Will, and grandpa Charles.

Kate has been treated for acute morning sickness due to her early stages in the pregnancy. Kate also suffered from this illness, hyperemesis gravidarum, while she was pregnant with her first child, Prince George. Luckily, that was her only complication in that pregnancy. Now she is taking early precautions and being treated by medical professionals to ensure a better pregnancy.

Though the Duchess has had to cancel many appearances due to her current state, she made her first appearance, alongside of Will, to greet the President of the Republic of Singapore and Mrs. Tony Tan Keng Yam as they come to visit London. Kate will also be present at the Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015 Awards Ceremony at The Natural Museum of History. 

Now that the world has finally gotten a glimpse her growing baby bump, we wish Kate a speedy recovery and send our congratulations to the happy couple!

Hi my name is Alejandra Arias and I am the Executive Feature Editor for Her Campus Fairfield
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!