A Collegiette Dream Come True, The ‘Starbucks For Life’ Contest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you love your Grande Caramel Macchiato, you’d better sit down.  Every collegiette’s dream could possibly come true: free Starbucks. Starbucks has recently released a statement explaining their new campaign, “Starbucks For Life”.  Beginning in December, get ready to have a chance to score free Starbucks for the next 30 years.  Do you realize how many Pumpkin Spice Lattes that is?!

To try to boost this years’ holiday traffic, the trendy coffee company will launch this new campaign. Using a Starbucks card or making a purchase on the mobile app during the upcoming holiday season will enter you into this surreal contest.

Though only 10 lucky winners in North America will receive the premium card, one free beverage or food item every single day for the next three decades is totally worth a shot. Not to mention actually buying one grande coffee every day for 30 years would cost you almost $23,000.  If you would love to save that money and put it towards more valuable things like perhaps a home, or your college loans, then make sure to head to Starbs starting December 2nd for a chance to win! 

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!