College Life As Told By Sex and the City

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Though we may not all be thriving in NYC like Carrie Bradshaw and co., it is clear to see that they are truly just collegiettes at heart.  We all spend too much money on shoes and fall for the wrong guys.  Every friend group has their own Charlotte, Miranda, Carrie, and Samantha; each one of us owns our title. Take a look into a typical college week brought to you by the fabulous four.

It’s Sunday night, and you’ve just sat down to actually finish your work for your classes the next day.

And….Monday.

What could make this day any better than watching a couple actually make out in the middle of the Quad?

Now it’s Tuesday and you’re trying to figure out how you’re going to write your chem lab on top of studying for that history exam and writing a 12 page English paper.

You’re able to squeeze in time at the gym, which is only bearable if you’re accompanied by your besties.

And, it’s Wednesday and you just really need chicken nuggets, but you know they won’t be in the dining hall.

There is one girl who won’t stop talking about her boyfriend issues at dinner. How is it only hump day?

Thirsty Thursday, finally!

Tequila was fun last night, but not so fun when you’re waking up for your 9:30 class on Friday morning.

Last class before the weekend!

Time to get ready with your roomies and gossip about last night!

You finally leave the pregame and stroll into a townhouse party.

Which ultimately the RAs break up, so you order food and call it a night. Hey, there’s still Saturday right?

Saturday morning is another rough one. After lying in bed all day, it’s time to get ready!

Look it’s that cute boy from last weekend!

Sunday brunch is a must to catch up on the weekend’s juicy gossip.

Now time to do it all over again!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.