Style

Coachella 2023 Best and Worst Dressed 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Coachella Weekend One was just underway and with it came all the fashion trends influencers and celebrities decided to wear this year. Here are a few of my favorite and some of my not so loved looks!

Worst: 

Madison Pettis 

Madison Pettis opted for colorful ensembles for this year’s Coachella festival. However, her mix of western style and resort color palettes was not giving what she’d hope for. The neon pink crop top looked more like a bathing suit top and the jean shorts with yellow feathers lining the bottom didn’t do much to pull the outfit together. The clothing pieces were too simple while the sale of them was almost too eccentric. 

Charli D’Amelio 

Charli’s day 1 outfit was a stunning white maxi dress paired with black fishnets and chunky combat boots. This outfit was loved by her fans as she wore her natural hair. Unfortunately, her day 2 outfit was something of a disaster. The outfit itself consisted of a black lace two piece set and a chunky wester belt. What didn’t look so good was the blonde bob wig she paired with it. Many compared it to a “wet mop.” The wig itself threw off the whole outfit, essentially ruining it. 

Madison Bailey 

Madison wore a black chainmail dress with black undergarments. She paired the ensemble with brown hiking boots and white crew socks. The outfit in its entirety didn’t really go together but the dress itself wasn’t terrible. If it had been paired with a different type of shoe and worn over different under pieces it may have looked better. 

Best:

Noah Beck – Noah Beck’s style is always very consistent. Very rarely does he switch it up, but when he does it is always tasteful. Of the three days, my favorite look he wore was a vintage leather vest with horse detailing paired with a brown trucker hat, jeans, and sneakers. The simplicity of the look yet unique details of the clothing matched the festival’s vibe and his aesthetic as well.

Lauren Wolfe 

Lauren Wolfe is a smaller content creator, but her Coachella looks did not come to play. My personal favorite was her Day 3 look in which she dawned a custom pink crochet three piece ensemble that glittered with iridescent sequins. She paired the outfit with matching pink cowboy boots. The look was on trend yet unique in its own way.  

Dixie D’Amelio 

Dixie stayed true to her own personal style with her Coachella looks. All weekend she rocked platinum blonde hair but on Day 3 she sported it in two long, braided pigtails. Her outfit consisted of oversized orange, jean gauchos (which are basically very long shorts) paired with a white half mesh bra top with a white graphic tee over top. Her look was well accessories with a thin western style belt. 

Here is a link if you want to take a look at these outfits yourself:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K3GNDVn8A3ZMgYFbHEsIaHjBqHOz_djOswGeP2CAS9w/edit?usp=sharing

XO Chloe 

Chloe Mamaclay

Fairfield '24

Chloe Mamaclay is a writer for Her Campus Fairfield and has previously worked as the editor for the Mental Health/Wellness column. She loves coming up with pitches for the column along with writing pieces for the fashion, pop culture, and food and drink columns. Beyond Her Campus, Chloe is a Marketing Major with a concentration in Fashion Marketing. She also has a double minor in Graphic Design and Psychology. She is apart of Fairfield's Women in Business and acts as Marketing Director on the club's executive board. She is also the Social Media coordinator for Fairfield's Sports Analytics Club. In her free time Chloe loves to read. Her favorite genres are Romance and Mystery. She loves to go on walks and listen to her favorite podcasts, Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain and On My Mind with Ava Jules.