The Chicest Sister Duos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The ultimate dream is to be a fashion symbol taking on runway shows with a best friend who also happens to be your sister. Aside from owning the runway and jetting off to Paris for the weekend, most sister duos are just like us with their own set of inside jokes, bickering moments, and endless laughs. We’ve rounded up some of the chicest sister duos that are #sistergoals.

1. Kendall & Kylie Jenner

From their awkward preteen years on Keeping up with the Kardashians to starting their own clothing lines at stores like Topshop and PacSun, the Jenner sisters have done a lot together and apart. Recently Kendall owned the runways at NYFW, while Kylie has been promoting her new app. These sisters have been through it all together and always have each other’s back.

2. Gigi & Bella Hadid 

These flawless sisters have been taking the fashion world by storm following the footsteps of their model mother, Yolanda Foster. Both girls recently walked at NYFW for a number of well-known designers including Diane Von Furstenberg and Tommy Hilfiger. Modeling and great style seems to run in the family. 

3. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen 

The twins who both played Michelle Tanner on the hit 90s show Full House and had their own hit show The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley are all grown-up and as fabulous as ever. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen started their own luxury fashion brand The Row in 2006 and were named 2015 Women’s Wear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America. From child stars to high-end fashion designers, these sisters are living the dream.

4. Jessica & Ashlee Simpson 

These southern sisters are successful singers, both selling thousands of albums each year and winning countless awards. Jessica Simpson also has her own well-known fashion line. Now, these lovely ladies have families of their own and always remain by each other’s side.  

5. Zooey & Emily Deschanel 

Zooey and Emily Deschanel definitely win the award for the most beautiful and talented sisters. Besides being gorgeous, they both star in hit TV shows, New Girl and Bones. These sisters share DNA and talent. 

English major with a concentration in journalism
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.