Celebrity Looks For Less: Jamie Chung’s Cute and Comfy Chambray

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Photo Credit: People.com

Jamie Chung was recently spotted running errands in this cute and comfortable outfit. This cool button down and trendy black moto jeans are the perfect go-to outfit for spring classes or some weekend down time! You can get her light wash button down for $49.95 here and her moto jeans here

No outfit is ever complete without accessories! Jamie’s leopard print fold over clutch and ballet flats can also be purchased for less. This leopard print clutch is available for $24.99 and these white flats, available for $24.50 are the perfect finishing touches to this outfit and many more! 

Start shopping for this simple yet stylish ensemble for the approaching warm weather! 

Megan is a Fairfield University senior majoring in English and journalism from Long Island, New York. She is the Fashion Director and a devoted writer for Her Campus Fairfield as well as a part-time Editorial Web Intern at Cosmopolitan.com in New York City. Some of Megan's favorite things are the beach, Spotify playlists, Harry Potter and Instagram. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.