Campus Cutie: Josh Singleton ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Josh Singleton. Making the library his second home, he’s a super-involved guy with a great sense of humor and even better moves.

Hometown: Waterbury, CT

Major: International Studies and Sociology double major

Year: 2018

Relationship Status: “Uh…single?”

HC: What are you involved with on campus?

JS: I work in the Center for Faith & Public Life, and the Offices of Diversity. I’m also a member of JUHAN, which is the Jesuit University Humanitarian Action Network. IT’s a humanitarian group on campus that aids in relief for human crises. We’ve had fundraisers with proceeds that go to different charities, and have on-campus events to raise awareness of the issues.

HC: What’s your dream date?

JS: Anything that they did on the last season of The Bachelor. Just kidding- probably anything that ends with a movie.

HC: Name something on your bucket list.

JS: Finishing this pork chop on my plate *giggles to himself *

HC: What are three things you can’t live without?

JS: My phone, phone charger, and an outline.

(good one Josh)

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

JS: Probably L.A., I have family there so it would be really cool to see them.

HC: Do you have any secret talents?

JS: My video speaks for itself.

HC: What are some things that never fail to make you smile?

JS: The TV show Arrested Development, when class is cancelled,

HC: Favorite Emoji?

JS: The hunnit Emoji, it validates everything. It just has so many meanings!

HC: Now the one all the ladies are dying to know- what’s your blood type?

JS: A+, just like my grades.

Originally from Boston, Caroline is a sophomore International Studies major and French minor at Fairfield University. She is a News Editor for Her Campus Fairfield as well as the Twitter Account Manager. When not hitting the books you can find her talking about cats and over posting on Instagram as @wiccancool.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.