Campus Cutie: Freshman Class President Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Look out Fairfield Ladies! Meet this week’s adorable Campus Cutie, Freshman Nasser Eljamal, your Class of 2021 President! Besides his charming personality and good looks, he also enjoys working out, hanging out with friends and talking up a storm. Get to know this cutie!

Name:

Nasser Eljamal

Social Media (Instagram):

@nasser_eljamal

Year/Major:

Freshman, Finance

Hometown:

Poughkeepsie, NY

Relationship Status

Single and ready to mingle *winks*

HC: So how is it being the president of the Class of 2021?

Nasser: It’s pretty cool! I feel like I have a lot of opportunities to bring the class together, I think it’s fun being able to run events.

HC: Where can we usually find you on campus?

Nasser: Either The Tully or the RecPlex.

HC: What do you do at the RecPlex?

Nasser: People watch. Haha nah what do you think i do?! I lift some weights and do some cardio!

Who is your celebrity crush?  

Nasser: Uhhhh the girl from Baywatch.

HC: Pamela Anderson?

Nasser: No the new one…Alexandra Daddario…she is soooo sexy.

HC: What is your best pick-up line?

Nass: Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.

HC: What is your ideal type of girl?

Nasser: Brunette, energetic, they can be tall as long as they’re shorter than me haha, a woman that puts in effort.

HC: First thing you notice in a girl?

Nasser: Definitely her ability to hold a conversation.

HC: What has been the most difficult adjustment that came along with starting school at Fairfield?

Nasser: I miss my mom and how she used to clean up after me and do my laundry.

HC: What is the most embarrassing thing that you’ve done?

Nasser: Over the summer I thought it would be a good idea to bleach the tips of my hair…it wasn’t a good idea.

HC: What do you feel is your best feature?

Nasser: My smile. *smiles*

HC: So cuffing season is fast approaching, any plans?

Nasser: Nope just Netflix and chillin.

HC: Describe yourself using 3 words.

Nasser: Athletic, outgoing, and responsible.

HC: If you were on an island and could only have three things, what would you have?

Nasser: A beautiful girl, unlimited supply of food, and a boat.

HC: Favorite music artist and song?

Nasser: My favorite artist is Chance the Rapper and my favorite song is definitely Sunday Candy.

HC: What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?

Nasser: Well actually I don’t really tell people this, but when I was 10 years old I was at my aunt’s house and these guys with masks broke into her house and they tied us up in the basement and completely destroyed and robbed her home…

HC: Oh my gosh that is so scary!

Nasser: Yea, it was one of the scariest moments of my life.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com