Ariana Grande Completely Slays Impressions of Pop Divas on SNL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This weekend Ariana Grande both hosted and performed as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live.   In case you weren’t aware of how insanely talented she is, this episode of SNL truly proves it. We still can’t get over how amazing she was as the shy intern at Tidal, where she helps save the company by impersonating superstar singers to keep the music streaming service from totally crashing. Ariana brings her “A-game,” channeling all of our favorites from Britney Spears and Rihanna to Shakira and Whitney Houston, although her spot on Celine Dion impression would have to be our favorite.

It’s so refreshing to see a young female Hollywood starlet bring out all of the stops for the sake of comedy. We already love Ariana and cannot wait for what the rest of her career has in store.    

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.