9 Things that Would Make Our Lives Totally Easier at Fairfield

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We all know the daily struggles of going to class, finishing all of our homework and carving out time with our friends. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were just a few things at Fairfield that made our lives a little bit easier and a little bit better?

1. A weekly cleaning service because there’s still Dominoes under the couch from last weekend…

2. A gourmet buffet in Barone

3. Being able to park wherever whenever

4. Free sober drivers to and from the beach on weekends… woohoo!

5. Wearing pajamas to class being totally socially acceptable

6. Teleportation pads because Mondays

7. Free pizza on Wednesdays, or every day.

8. If Lucas the Stag came around and left chocolate at your door every day… that’d be cool.

9. If there was a Starbucks in every building on campus

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.