8 Products That Donate 100% of Proceeds To Breast Cancer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and this year it’s easier than ever to look good and feel good, all while doing good. With the coming holiday season, companies begin rolling out their pink-themed products with a percentage of the proceeds going towards breast cancer research. What’s even better than just a portion of the proceeds donated? Try our picks that donate 100% of the proceeds to this great cause. These make great gifts for the holiday, or when you’re feeling like treating yourself.

1.     Lisa Hoffman Rose Quartz Fragrance Necklace ($65)This cute, versatile necklace is perfect for layering or wearing alone, and can be filled with your choice of eco-friendly Lisa Hoffman Fine Fragrance refill beads that releases a light fragrance as you wear it.

2.  JustFab Mannon D’Orsay Pump and Metal-Framed Lenny Clutch ($34)This fashion forward pump matches perfectly with the gold plated blush clutch that gives a sophisticated and glamorous touch to any holiday outfit

3. DVF The Hanovar Love is Life Scarf ($98)This scarf is the perfect thing to add a pop of color during the drab colder months, and 100% of the proceeds go to Bright Pink, a non-profit that focuses on prevention and early detection of breast cancer.

4. Eos, 2015 Breast Cancer Awareness Pack ($6.99)Every Collegeiette’s go-to lip balm makes it easier than ever to do your part in the search for a cure, don’t get caught with chapped lips as the weather gets colder!

5. Aerie Bright Pink Limited Edition Bralette ($24.95)This convertible Aerie bralette is as comfy as it is cute. A perfect layering piece whose proceeds go to the Bright Pink Foundation, dedicated to prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.  And honestly, what’s a better way to raise awareness than to dress up the source?

6. Estee Lauder Modern Muse Solid Perfume Keychain ($49.50)This sweet-smelling keychain is convenient for the Collegiate on the go. Bonus: the scent, Modern Muse, with a combination of floral and woodsy scents. Proceeds benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 

7. Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Pink Pony ($96)Through October, proceeds from this delicate fragrance goes to Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony Foundation.

8. Bianca Miloy Bee Necklace ($45)No need to worry about any honey bee shortages with this necklace! Throughout the month of October, 100% of the proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. IT is the perfect accessory for any occasion—gold and delicate, all for a great cause!”

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.