7 Thoughts/Emotions I Had Watching Grey’s for the First Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I think it’s safe to say that many of us enjoy binge watching a good show on Netflix. Not too long ago, I binged The Crown. When I finished, I was in ~desperate~ need of a new show. My friends are literally obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy and I had considered starting the show in the past but was a little intimidated. There are thirteen seasons on Netflix and the fourteenth season is airing now. So far, I am enjoying it but I have some serious ~feelings~ about how it’s going on this Grey’s journey.

1. Determination

Clicking on the Grey’s Anatomy title brought a sense of determination. I will catch up and avoid all of the spoilers.

2) OMG!

So much drama, so fast. Obviously I can’t stop watching now.

3) Hurt/Betrayed

Um, I thought we were friends? How could you spoil Grey’s for me?! I still have eleven seasons to go.

4) In Love (With a Fictional Character)

Yes, I know that Dr. Shepherd isn’t real but he’s McDreamy. Therefore, I love him.

5) Needing a Cristina in my Life

I think we all need Cristina Yang to tell us to pull ourselves together.

6) So. Many. Emotions.

Excuse me, Shonda, but did I ever say that you can break me like that? Mhm, didn’t think so (but I still love your show anyways).

7) Addicted

Yeah, there’s no going back now. I have been sucked into the Grey’s fandom and I’m never coming back. If anyone is looking for me, I will be in my room watching Grey’s.

Meghan Cusack

Fairfield '21

Meghan is currently a student here at Fairfield University. She's from Branford, CT and is an English major with a concentration in Professional Writing. She also has two minors in Spanish and Public Relations. Meghan also enjoys reading, drawing, eating lots of chocolate, and spending time with her cat Charming. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com