7 Thoughts/Emotions I Had Watching Grey’s for the First Time

I think it’s safe to say that many of us enjoy binge watching a good show on Netflix. Not too long ago, I binged The Crown. When I finished, I was in ~desperate~ need of a new show. My friends are literally obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy and I had considered starting the show in the past but was a little intimidated. There are thirteen seasons on Netflix and the fourteenth season is airing now. So far, I am enjoying it but I have some serious ~feelings~ about how it’s going on this Grey’s journey.

1. Determination

Clicking on the Grey’s Anatomy title brought a sense of determination. I will catch up and avoid all of the spoilers.

2) OMG!

So much drama, so fast. Obviously I can’t stop watching now.

3) Hurt/Betrayed

Um, I thought we were friends? How could you spoil Grey’s for me?! I still have eleven seasons to go.

4) In Love (With a Fictional Character)

Yes, I know that Dr. Shepherd isn’t real but he’s McDreamy. Therefore, I love him.

5) Needing a Cristina in my Life

I think we all need Cristina Yang to tell us to pull ourselves together.

6) So. Many. Emotions.

Excuse me, Shonda, but did I ever say that you can break me like that? Mhm, didn’t think so (but I still love your show anyways).

7) Addicted

Yeah, there’s no going back now. I have been sucked into the Grey’s fandom and I’m never coming back. If anyone is looking for me, I will be in my room watching Grey’s.

Meghan Cusack

Fairfield '21

Meghan is currently a student here at Fairfield University. She's from Branford, CT and is an English major with a concentration in Professional Writing. She also has two minors in Spanish and Public Relations. Meghan also enjoys reading, drawing, eating lots of chocolate, and spending time with her cat Charming.