This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Sometimes your alarm doesn’t go off and you put on two different shoes, and forget your wallet, and you don’t know up from down. But if you have these beauty products stashed in your purse, it can save your day!

Dry Shampoo

This is a must! Dry shampoo is a lifesaver if you’re on the go and washing your hair just isn’t an option. It’s quick and effective.

Concealer Concealer is a go-to for red spots and dark under eyes. If you don’t need it, odds are a friend does! You will definitely be a ~hero~.

Lip-gloss 

Chapped lips are one of the most painful, unnecessary things to happen to humankind. Keep hydrated by keeping your favorite lip-gloss or lip balm with you at all times! You never know when you’ll need it. 

All over powder

By mid-day my makeup tends to start looking dull and lackluster. All over face powder does the trick when it comes to reducing shininess, a light reapplication or just a pick-me-up! 

Hair ties You never need a hair tie until you really need a hair tie. Keep them in your purse and you will thank yourself later.

Mini Travel Bag Having one of these makes findings things way easier. This will come in handy, especially if your bag doesn’t have any pockets or compartments.

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant