6 Books To Get Your Boyfriend To Read

You may be reading this and wondering who even reads anymore, but trust me, reading has so many great benefits. When you read, you not only learn a great amount but you let your mind wander off to great, different places. Reading is not only beneficial for you, but for your boyfriend too. Yes, guys would much rather be watching sports or playing that video game (Fortnite I believe it’s called) but encourage him to turn the TV off, put the controller down; and read one of these great books!

1. You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation by Deborah Tannen

Have you ever wondered why men and women communicate the way that they do? Tannen breaks in=t down for us in a way for both men and women to understand.

2. Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power, and Consent on Campus by Vanessa Grigoriadis

Consent is not to be taken lightly, and as students on campus there should be no such thing as blurred lines.

3. When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times by Pema Chödrön

Men can have mindfulness, be grateful, and compassionate too. All you need to is a little guide to get you there.

4. Difficult Women by Roxane Gay

Gay expresses what truly is involved in a woman's heart, making it easy to understand for just about any man.

5. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami

A story that proves love is not emotional dependence.

6.  The Love Song Of Alfred J. Pruflock  by T. S. Eliot

He might have already read excerpts from this in English class, but it’s now time he reads the entire book of love poems.