5 Way to Look Cute and Comfy for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s the scariest time of the year: finals season. Not only is everyone drowning in exams and papers, but it’s also starting to get quite chilly outside – we’ve even already had a snowfall at Fairfield! We know you Collegiettes will be spending hours in the lib, and there’s nothing worse than being uncomfortable when you’re pulling an all-nighter. No one wants to wear jeans or a skirt during finals, but at the same time, no one wants to look like they just rolled out of bed (even though most of us did). Here are some of our favorite ways to look absolutely adorable during finals season while still being comfy and cozy.

1. Sweater Dress

This is the perfect outfit if you have a final presentation in a class! You can pair it with knee high boots to look professional while still being so comfy!

1. Loungewear Sets

Matching sets are a go-to for cute and cozy looks. You’ll look put together since your outfit matches, while still being able to get away with wearing sweats and a sweater!

1. Graphic Hoodies

Hoodies are a winter staple, and ones with fun graphics or patterns give any outfit a ~cool vibe~. You can pair them with leggings and sneakers to keep it casual while still looking trendy.

1. Trendy Sweatpants

Recently, rocking sweats has become a popular trend. You can wear a single colored pair, studded pair, joggers, or even patterned sweats! There are so many styles out there, so pairing them with a basic t-shirt and sneakers would be the perfect study outfit.

1. Tracksuits

Hello 2000’s! Tracksuits have recently made a comeback and we could not be happier. Grab a crushed velvet tracksuit in your favorite color to stay warm and cozy all finals season long.

Happy studying, Stags!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com