5 Reasons We Love Nick Jonas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

In middle school most girls had his picture on the walls that were traced with kiss stains. In high school devoted fans experienced heartbreak when our beloved Jonas Brothers broke up. Now in college the obsession continues with the release of Jealous. It is safe to say that Nick Jonas will always remain in our hearts, how can he not when there are so many reasons to love him? 

1. He is BeautifulNick Jonas is man crush Monday every single day. He captured every girl’s heart when he was fifteen and continues to do so to this day. From his luscious curls to his perfect body, there is just so much to love. But Jonas has grown up now with a hot new body and a haircut, he is no longer that innocent fifteen year old we used to see. Also, that Calvin Klein add of him… best thing ever.

2. He is an Amazing Singer/ Performer On His OwnMany were skeptical when the beloved band the Jones Brothers broke up and Nick decided to go solo. However since then, he has been killing the game amazing everyone with his songs, many of which he received nominations for. In 2015, he won the Kids’ Choice Award for favorite Male Singer. No wonder Jealous made it on to everyone’s summer playlist.

3. He is a Diabetes AdvocateJonas was diagnosed with type one diabetes in November of 2005 at the age of fifteen and instead of being quiet about his condition, he took a stand. Once he got his diabetes under control, he spoke out about the disease for Carnival For A Cure in March of 2007. He is still very vocal about his condition via Twitter and is quick to defend the disease. His strength to not let his disease stop him and the courage to talk about it is inspiring and why we love him.

4. He is a Family ManJonas started a whole new meaning to family goals when he and his brothers formed the band the Jonas Brothers. Although he has gone solo, he still considers his a family a priority. Jonas spoke openly in many interviews about his strong family values and how much family means to him. Be right back, our hearts are melting.

5. He is a GentlemanJonas has always been a gentleman to his girlfriends and always treated them with respect. He dated his previous girlfriend, Olivia Culpo for two years (we’re jealous) and even though they broke up he still has admiration for her saying in interviews that he loves her and wishes her the best. No s*** ex-talking here ladies!

English major with a concentration in journalism
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant