5 Reasons We Are Excited For Spring Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

After a long 5 weeks of watching Netflix and relaxing at home, Fairfield students are more than ready for the spring semester. From point days to warmer weather to much needed time with friends, we cannot wait!!

Below are 5 reasons why we are excited for spring semester:

BFF Reunions
Some of us have not seen our friends since finals week last semester, so reuniting with them again is what most collegiettes are most excited about. Cue the Barone trips and wine nights. 

Warmer Weather
Even though we have to get through January and February, the second half of the semester comes with warmer weather. In just a few months, we’ll be able to wear our Sperry’s and flip-flops again. 

Spring Break
Even though we just returned back to campus, thinking about our next break is inevitable. We cannot wait to lie out on the beach for a week, attend a service trip, or even just relax at home. 

The Bachelor
This show is everyone’s guilty pleasure. Whether we are swooning over Ben Higgins or just laughing at Lace’s hijinks or Olivia’s odd facial expressions, this season is not one to miss. It is the perfect excuse for a ladies night. 

Point Days
Now that it is spring semester, we have many beach festivities to look forward to. With warmer weather comes Point Days like Clam Jam and Sham Jam!
Point days are one of Fairfield’s major draws for prospective students, and for obvious reasons. Who wouldn’t want to spend a Saturday afternoon with their friends at the beach? Not to mention these days lead to many great Snaps and Instagrams! 

Cheers to 2016, Stags!

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant