Style > Beauty

5 Fashion and Beauty Bloggers to Start Following ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, fashion and beauty bloggers have become an inspiration for all of our style needs. We all constantly obsess over the newest trends and makeup finds, which makes it nearly impossible to wait for them to post new content. Here are our top 5 fashion and beauty bloggers to start following as soon as you finish reading this post!

1. Danielle Bernstein is the face behind the popular fashion blog WeWoreWhat. Danielle was one of the firsts when it came to fashion blogging back in 2010. She made her presence known when she made it on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list before the age of 25 and released her own clothing line, which is every girl’s dream. Danielle’s New York style and City posts are so inspiring and #fab.

2. Julie Sarinana is also one of the most well-known fashion bloggers of our time. Founding her blog in 2009, Julie originally used it just as a creative outlet, but it turned into so much more. She has turned into an international style, and fashion influencer, and also has come out with her own fashion line. Julie truly believes that anyone can accomplish anything with hard work! #BossBabes

3. Poppy Deyes is one of the newer fashion and beauty bloggers in the community. Most known for her relationship with Zoe Sugg, her brother Alfie’s YouTube girlfriend, Poppy certainly had quite a following once she decided to make a blog. Everything from makeup advice to what to cook for a date-night, Poppy’s fun, conversational voice is one that always has us coming back for her newest article.

4. This blog has become one of our personal faves! Megan McSherry is a 20-year-old college student at USC and has made quite the name for herself. What makes her so special? She focuses on sustainable fashion and the importance of ethical living, which is ~SO~ important. Since I personally started following her and her platform, I can’t stop carrying my ~Hydroflask~ with me everywhere I go!

5. Tanya Burr is one of the most iconic fashion and beauty bloggers. Mostly known for her YouTube channel, Tanya has created another empire for herself with her blog. Also good friends with Zoe Sugg, Tanya uses her witty English humor and savvy sense of fashion in just about every situation. Her light and airy writing attracts us to her page constantly!

We can’t wait to see what else these lovely ladies are going to post about next ladies!

Erica Salisbury

Fairfield '22

Erica is a Senior at Fairfield University majoring in Accounting with a minor in Digital Journalism. She has always loved fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, and is so excited to be a part of Her Campus again at Fairfield! She cannot wait to see all the things in store for her during her last year at Fairfield, especially with being involved in Her Campus.
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com