4 Cute, Easy and TASTY Recipes for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

What better way to welcome fall than to celebrate with some yummy, easy recipes?  Nothing is better than a warm dish for dinner on a chilly fall night…and a dessert after of course (pie please!).

Here are 4 TASTY recipes that are sure to make you feel like the season is off to a great start:

1. Sunday Football Spread

Fall means football season is back! The best way to spend your Sundays is definitely eating good food with good friends. This spread is the perfect and easiest way to satisfy all of your friends’ hunger needs on game day! With this recipe, you’re guaranteed to be everyone’s favorite friend! You can find the video to the recipe here.

2. Mini Corn Bread Chicken Bake

Another perfect and easy recipe for fall is this mini corn bread chicken bake!  It’ll warm you up on one of those chilly fall nights we’ve all been waiting for. You find the video for this recipe here.

3. Berries & Cream Hand Pies

Fall=pie season, and these hand pies are a piece of cake to make! They only have five ingredients, and they are the perfect fall dessert. You can find the video to this easy recipe here.

4. Cinnamon Syrup-Glazed Doughnuts

These cinnamon syrup-glazed doughnuts will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! These doughnuts are easy to make and ~totally worth the calories~.  Here’s the video to the recipe you’ll be sure to die for.

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com